venerdì 12 luglio 2013

New Color ~ Nail Art ~ Makeup ❤

Hi minna!!

Finnally I finished my exams and I can take care of myself! 
I was soooo stressed and so tired!! I didn't do anything in these days I just slept a lot ahahahah

Since I've a lot of free time I did some changes: 


As first thing I changed my hair color! I did light copper-colored! I love this color with sun! 
My skin is so white that this color highlights my eyes and my face!

What do you think? In reality it's more light the color >.<



As second thing I finally did a new Nail Art with a tutorial, if you want to take a look CLICK
I was inspired by Dolly Wink fantasy! Do you like them?? I love them!!
I wanted to use 3D plastic bow..but I didn't find them in my city..
so I created them with a normal tight black tape!

As third I tried a new makeup! I need to practice more! Finally I'm free and I can do it!I hope to improve quickly!!





What do you think? Do you have any advice?

~Thank you~


4 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...