martedì 30 luglio 2013

❤ 03 ❤ Day & Mini meet

Hiiiiii (^-^)//
How are you???

Yesterday it rained a lot and the wind was very strong! I was afraid that even today would have been bad weather, but today there was the sun and the air was cool, perfect weather!
I'm really happy!! Some days ago a girl from "Comm gyaru Italiane" asked to Italian gals from Milan to meet, someone couldn't come cos of holidays! The one who organized the meet had some problems! In the end we were just 4 >.< One of my gal friends right now is in San Francisco LOL
Well, we meet early in Lanza and from there we went to China Town! I was looking for some deco things for my iphon cover, some fake nails with 3D deco and I wanted to buy Rilakkuma BentoBox!
I was desperatly searching for a new pair of CL and black shoes to coordinate with my new Ma*rs set! We stopped to a cute bar and drank Bubble tea ~

~Tori~
I didn't find any of the things I was looking for and CL costed too much! xD I prefer buy them on internet ^^
We bought something to eat eheheh and we went to a take away japanese resturant near Duomo, it's new, it's really cute and it doesn't cost too much! It also sells lunchboxes in fact we bought onigiri and bento lunch box :Q___
We went to eat to Sempione Park! 







We've talk a lot and took some pics! I enjoyed the meet! I'm very happy and I can't wait to meet them and others girls from our comm soon, it'll be fuuuun!!!






Purikura Time(≧∇≦)/               



I meet new girls! Really cute and funny!!! I really enjoied this meet! I hope to meet others girls like them, newbie or wannabe gyaru soon!



Day 03 – What’s your best and worst experience with non-gyarus?

Since I started dressing gyaru style from just few months I havn't received so many good or bad compliments! Cos I wear clothes very short, most of the time there are people who whistle or say vulgar things and stare! I still have to get used >. <
It happened that some ladies, on the tram, started to comment on how I was dressed (they were exactly in front of me) they thought that I couldn't hear because I was listening to the music, but the volume was low! According to them I would have to wear something that would cover all those WHITE EXPOSED SKIN  ahahahaha
While I'm in class in uni sometimes people look at me but they've never said something bad directly to me, maybe cos I'm studying in a veeeeeery free environment of thinking, people can dress up, wear make-up as they want without being judged neither by the other students nor the teachers! I love my university!
My positive experiences have been receiving compliments from some Japanese girls at my university! I am still at the beginning then receive compliments from other Japanese gals * o *
Today I was stopped by a group of girls and they asked me to take a picture with them! It hadn't happened yet, I was happy!

~Well it's all for today~
xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...