sabato 27 luglio 2013

❤ 02 ❤ Day & Shopping

Hi minna ^^
Yesterday I finally finished sewing my 3 first Headbows and now I'm sewing someone else!
I really like them so kawaii!
 ~ what do u think? ~

My mom come back home from Sardegna, so today we went to shopping! YAY
I needed a new bikini and I found the perfect one for this summer! 


She also bought for me a book I was looking for "Hidden" from the series by  P.C. e Kristin Cast
 One more thing, my Liz Lisa maxi dress arrived *o* I'm soooo in love with it! It's super comfortable and I love the fantasy! 



Well, now it's time for the gyaru meme I'm following 

Day 02 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts  

1. I'm pretty lazy, I danced for many years, but it's been five years since I can't dance for a problem in my knee (I can go dancing with my friends of course, but I can't dance at a higher level) then I'm doing water aerobics to train my muscles
2. I am a solar and carefree girl , sometimes too playful(like a child)
3. I have a sweet boyfriend who loves me so much and always pampers me
4. I have a big, happy family, we are very close and we talk about everything 
5. I love photography, I have always loved it and since my parents gave me my Baby -Nikon D3100- I take pictures of everything I see and like (I also did some photoshoots for friends but also for a wedding)
6. I think I believe in fairies .. although I'm not sure >.< I like to believe that there may be real ahahahah
7. I have this innate love for Japan from when I can remember, it all started with a trip to Tokyo of my father. Then the passion grew up watching anime and reading manga,listening to j-pop and watching  j-drama, reading magazines and following gyaru. My dream? Of course, going to Japan!
8. I'm studying Industrial Product Design , but I followed some fashion course and I'd like to do a specialization in Fashion Design
9. I studied in a high school languages, I know French, English and German (I'm trying to learn Japanese, a calligrapher friend of mine taught me how to write in Katakana and Hiragana, but I don't know the grammar yet -.-" Doh) thanks to the languages ​​that I know I traveled a lot! I love travelling!
10. In the future I'd like to work in the field of design and maybe live in Tokyo with my boyfriend, it would be a dream come true!
11. My friends say I'm bit crazy xD extravagant but never seeking attention. I'm a very simple girl.
12. I don't like fake people, with double-sided, gossips, I hate broken nails and the sounds of people chewing!
13. I love girly stuff. When I was younger I didn't dislike girly stuff but I didn't want to wear any girly dress or accessories xD I don't know the reason ahahaha Luckly I changed my mind!
14. I've had bad experiences with girls best friend..so I think I have more boys friends then girls xD Recently I found a girl who loves as me Japan, gyaru, drama and goes on..and I really like spending time with her! I have a good relationship with some others girls but I can't see them often, cos they don't live in Milan! Of course I've friends in uni..but they are normal friends! I don't know how I could explain, but I recognise when a friend is special even if it's not your best friend >.<
15. I love dolling up. I've always loved makeup, nails art and cute outfits. Gyaru open a door in my world eheheh it completely reflects my idea of ​​being beautiful, precious and important!
And here 2 pics of me ^^



xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...