martedì 23 luglio 2013

☼ Summer is this way ☼

Hi everyone!!!!!!
YAY all my purchases arrived and finally I can use new clothes for this summer!
All I have bought fits perfectly!
I took these pics before ironing > stupid me <


 Bobon 21 shirt
 Galaxy dress
 Sweet liliac dress
 LizLisa sweater 
 LizLisa jacket
 LizLisa romper 
Finally my first Ma*rs set

 I didn't take photos of shoes and accessories >.<
 I forgot but they look exactly like in the pic I posted few weeks ago!


Outfit of this Saturday! It was soo hot!
I love my new LizLisa Bag!

xoxo
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. Haha i always take my photos before ironing too XD
    I love that galaxy dress!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. When the package arrives I take all my clothes and I photograph them! I never think "Should I iron them and then take the picturs, so they'll look better!?"
      Then of course comes to mind when they are in the washing machine, so in the end I post photos when they are still crumpled ahahahha xD
      Thank you! It was on my wishlist for a long time! ^^ Finally it's mine!

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...