mercoledì 2 ottobre 2013

❤ 10 ❤ Day ~ Fashion show

Hi Minna how are u???
I don't really have nothing new since I'm sick and I had to study for my exam! Finally I did it today evenif I had a fever ç__ç I passed YAY
Well, since last post nothing exiting happend really xD 
On Sunday, I went with some of my gals to a fashion show with also the presentation of new products for L'Oreal, love their new chocks dye color *o* can't wait to try them! 
From December there will be new colors more natural, a beautiful new plate and "Chock" dyeing hair! Beautiful colors, easy to remove and to apply! I can't wait to be on market so I can buy them!
Unfortunately I was too far away to take a good photo;)
Since it was in a theater I could take a small video with my phone!

Day 10 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Well, excluding various relatives hahaha I would say that the person I was closest until now is my love! Love him to death, he has always been there even in the worst ... we had our ups and downs but on 25 October will be exactly 5 years we've been together!


Of course I have friends who are close to me, but they are all people I've known for a few years! I love Dokidoki Ohana sis <3

xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...