domenica 27 ottobre 2013

❤ 11 ❤ Day ~ Happy anniversary pt.1!!❤

Hiiii Minna!!! How are you???
This week has been busy as always! No more exams finally but I have to go to lessons ç__ç
On 25 October I celebrate my 5 year with my boyfriend!! YAY I know it seems a lot but time pass too fast keke I really love him! Since he had an exam that finished very late I just went to his home and dinner with him! I made 2 cards with drawings and he wrote me a beautiful letter!

We'll celebrate better tonight *^* can't wait!! Ahahah I don't know where he wants to take me eat! I'll see ^^ I'm ready to goooo!!!
Have a nice evening everybody!!!
P.S.
-7 to VIXX showcase! I'm thinking about sewing a T-Shirt just for this occasion!! Can't wait to see my Bias Leo and the others and hear them sing for us!!! It'll be amazing I know it!!

Day 11 – If you could have any dress for free what would it be? (a.p)

I'd like to buy maaaaaany many dresses from different brand but right now I'm obsessed with these 3!


I know they're totally differnt style but I really love them! And I want to but them *o*
I'll save some money ehehhe it would be great if I could have them gratis..but it's impossible T^T
xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...