venerdì 4 ottobre 2013

❤VIXX in Concert❤The Milky Way Global Showcase

OMG!! Hi guys! 
I've a BIIIIG NEWS! On 3 November here in Milan a K-POP idol band will come for a showcase!!

OMG OMG!! I'm a really huge fan of them! I started follow them since before their debut with MyDoll Program! I really like them as band cos their songs are always new and differnt like them! Each of them has a different carachter, but I love all of them! Well my real bias is Leo! 
He barely express himself but when he does...he's adorable and super cute and mature!! I really love his angelical voice and his qualitis as a true man! eheheh

Here the video of Italian Concert's announcement
Me and my friends were able to get the tickets after many problems the web had becouse of the many request on the site xD but WE DID IT!!!! I can't belive it yet!
It's the first k-pop group to come in Italy for an exhibition!!! I'm really happy is them, cos I really love them and their music!! I'm looking forward it!!!
xoxo
Jade

P.S. Do u love them as I do? Click on the image to make the concert special!

2 commenti:

  1. awww io amo i concerti, spero davvero sia figo questo e divertente *^* il bello di questi gruppi stranieri poi (che siano giappi o coreani)è che per quanta gente possa seguirli in italia sarete comunque in pochi, quindi l'ambiente sarà iper friendly *^*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Siiiii esatto!!! Saremo mediamente pochi sui 700 xD non vedo l'ora ahahhahaha anche perchè è il primo concerto koreano, quindi magari dopo questo arriveranno più cantanti asiatici(?) I hope so aahhahaha

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...