lunedì 28 ottobre 2013

Happy anniversary pt.2!!❤

Hi everyone!!!
I think I have a super romantic boyfriend!!! It's 5 years that we're togheter! We grow up togheter >.< I think my love is constantly growing! 5 years can be scary and boring...this is the opposite for me! 5 years have beeen so craaaaazy, full of new experiences, everytime I look at us at him I saw something new, everytime is different nothing like a simple routine! I love our relationship also for this reason! My love doesn't like as I do, japanese food keke but yesterday he made a big surprise! He bring me to one of the best japanese restaurant of Milan! IZU! OMG when I saw which restaurant was.. I was sooooooo happy I've always wanted to go there, but I've never said anything to him cos I know he doesn't eat japanese food! He doesn't dislike it but also he doesn't love eating sushi or sashimi etc..
Outside
Inside (our table)
My love - I love his new glasses hahaha he seems an intellectual guy!
Menù
Here what we ate!So yuuuuuuummy!!!
I forgot to make some photos to our first dishes! We ate too much hahaha I loved this restaurant, I think I'll go there again soon!
Then he bring me home!! I was sooooo full and sooooo happy I couldn't stop myself to smile!!
My outfit for yesterday night
Jacket: Liz Lisa
Dress: don't remember >.< I bought in a boutique here in Italy
Bag: SIX
Tights: Black lace
Wedges: Taobao

Bonus pic of us 
He doesn't like to take pictures with the phone but it's soo dark that it was ok ahahhah I'm sorry for the bad quality but it was very late and there weren't any lights >.<
xoxo
Jade

4 commenti:

  1. ma che carini <3 e che pensiero adorabile il portarti a mangiare sushi anche se non è un qualcosa che ama *^*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazieee ❤❤❤ Io proprio non me lo aspettavo, perchè sapendo appunto che mangiare alghe e pesce crudo ahahha a lui non piace, quindi non mi è proprio passato per l'anticamera del cervello che saremmo andati in un posto simile!!! *^* Sono stata contentissima infatti hahhaha e lui si è sorpreso di cosa ha mangiato perchè mi ha detto che non c'è stata una cosa che non gli sia piaciuta, quindi pian piano lo convincerò ad andarci più spesso keke!

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...