martedì 15 ottobre 2013

Some updates and Bea B-Day ❤

Hi Minna!! How are you?? Well, it's been a while since I wrote sorry but I'm sooooo busy and tired!
I stared university and work...and recently I started water aerobics too ^^
One of my bff come back to Italy and today we spend some time together at uni!

hahahahah me eating my sweet MelonPan
Since last post nothing much happend! I went out with some of my gals and we searched a present for Bea B-Day party on Saturday! We'd sooo much fun ahahahahha
 


I didn't remember to take a pic of my outfit so I just have this one ahahahah 
I took it and sent to Meg when I didn't know what to wear, she helped me to choose ahahahahha 
The theme chosen by Bea for her party was: autumn

Shirt: hand-stitched cream lace and silk
Skirt: japanese off brand (Liz Lisa style)
Socks: Bobon 21
Shoes: off brand
Accessories: Primark

I used my new Puffy 3 tone from Pinky Paradasie, next post will be a reviw of them!
Close up

xoxo
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. ommioddioooo sono sempre stata iper curiosa di provare il meronpan *^* di che sa??? comunque sei sempre così carina ;£; *invidia*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ahahahha anche iooooo!!! L'altro giorno quando ero con la meg e la cristina in china town abbiamo fatto un pò di spesa ahah e io mi sono presa il MelonPan!! E' buono, è dolce! Sembra tipo pane al latte ma con retrogusto al melone xD
      Il preferisco il salato al dolce, ma quel panino era buono ehehe
      Grazie <3 anche te sei sempre carinissima!

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...